Everett Chorale Concert Tickets
There are four ways to purchase tickets for our regular season concerts:
Send a check payable to Everett Performing Arts Center,
along with an order form to:
Everett Performing Arts Center
2710 Wetmore Avenue
Everett, WA 98201
Tickets are available at the Everett Performing Arts Center box office at 2710 Wetmore Avenue in downtown Everett between 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Tickets may also be purchased at the box office an hour prior to performance, based on availability.
Concert Information and Policies
To ensure everyone has an enjoyable concert experience, please observe the following policies:
- Everyone must have a ticket
- Recommended minimum age for all performances is five years or older unless otherwise specified and please no infants
- Latecomers will be seated during a suitable break in the performance
- Any use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly prohibited unless otherwise specified
- Please turn off all electronic devices
- No food or drink is allowed in the auditorium
- Please keep noise to a minimum as performances may be professionally recorded
The Everett Performing Arts Center has accessible seating for people with disabilities and wheelchairs. Please contact the Everett Performing Arts Center in advance for special needs seating assistance.
Lost or Stolen Items
The Everett Chorale Association is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Found items will be taken to the Everett Performing Arts Center Box Office. Please call the Box Office is you have left something behind.
If you are unable to attend a concert, please call the Everett Performing Arts Center Box Office as far in advance as possible to offer your tickets for resale. Your donation is tax deductible, if received before 7:00 PM the day before the concert.