Join Us as a Chorale Member
The Everett Chorale is holding three events in late summer and early September for singers who might be interested in joining the Everett Chorale for the 2018-19 concert season. Check us out! We’d love to have you join us!!
Send us an email at email@example.com expressing your interest in one or all of these opportunities so we have your email address.
Check out our flyer for more details!
How to audition
The audition is a one-on-one 10-minute session with the director to determine the basic capability and voice color/range of individual voices.
Auditions may be scheduled by contacting the director, Jennifer Rodgers, at firstname.lastname@example.org and will be coordinated around the first rehearsals of each quarter.
No solo music is necessary, just bring yourself. Jennifer will vocalize you through your entire range, conduct a sight-singing assessment, and perhaps have you sing a familiar melody. Having any difficulty with this does not necessarily mean you are disqualified but does give the director important information about the collection of voices in the Chorale.
Current and new members may enroll at the Enrollment Services Office in Jackson Center on campus, or online using the Everett Community College website. (Enrollment Services is unable to accept phone registrations.)
Steps to Enroll Online
- Go to the Everett Chorale section of the EvCC website: EvCC Continuing Education
- Click on the Add to Cart button
- Go to your shopping cart, click on the "check out" button
- Follow the instructions to create an on-line account. Even if you are a returning member, you will need to do this. NOTE: Your USERNAME and PASSWORD are NOT your Student ID and Date of Birth.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming that you have created an on-line account. Once you have created an on-line account, you will be sent back to your shopping cart. Click on the "check out" button.
- Follow the steps for payment. You will receive an e-mail confirming payment for the course.
- Close out of your browser window or click SIGN OUT at the top of the page.
You can also register here after Everett Community College enrollment ends.