Everett Chorale Concert Tickets
Join Everett Chorale for our spring performance, One World—In Remembrance, of two master works in a musical dedication to those we have lost and a look ahead to happier times.
Individual concert tickets for adults are $22 per ticket plus $5.00 online or phone order fee for each ticket ordered, capping at $50 for order fees (10 tickets). For individual concert tickets purchased in person at the box office the cost is $22 per ticket.
Individual concert tickets for seniors/military/students are $18 per ticket. The $5 online fee applies to senior, military, and student tickets as well. Tickets purchased at the box office are not subject to the $5 handling fee.
The EPAC box office is located at 2710 Wetmore Avenue, Everett. Box office hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 11:00 am to 7:00 pm. Box Office number is 425-257-8600.
There are three ways to purchase tickets for our concerts.
Tickets are available at the Everett Performing Arts Center box office at 2710 Wetmore Avenue in downtown Everett from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 pm and from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Tickets may also be purchased at the box office an hour prior to performance, based on availability.
Concert Information and Policies
To ensure everyone has an enjoyable concert experience, please observe the following policies:
- Everyone must have a ticket
- Everyone must follow current Everett Performing Arts Center safety protocols, such as wearing face masks. Visit VillageTheatre.org for the most current safety protocols.
- Recommended minimum age for all performances is five years or older unless otherwise specified and please no infants
- Latecomers will be seated during a suitable break in the performance
- Any use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly prohibited unless otherwise specified
- Please turn off all electronic devices
- No food or drink is allowed in the auditorium
- Please keep noise to a minimum as performances may be professionally recorded
The Everett Performing Arts Center has accessible seating for people with disabilities and wheelchairs. Please contact the Everett Performing Arts Center in advance for special needs seating assistance.
Lost or Stolen Items
The Everett Chorale Association is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Found items will be taken to the Everett Performing Arts Center Box Office. Please call the Box Office if you have left something behind.